We have an opening in our Atlanta office. Please use the link below to apply.
Dentons US LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with more than 900 lawyers in the United States. The firm is seeking a full-time Research Analyst for the Atlanta office. This position performs in-depth legal research, and other legal, business and competitive intelligence research support as needed to support the lawyers, paralegals and other staff.
• Provide complex business and legal research services to the firm’s lawyers and staff as part of the firm-wide research team.
• Assist lawyers, professionals and support staff in conducting research using online and other research materials and technologies available at the Firm.
• Prepare alerts and resource awareness communications for internal clients.
• Conduct orientations regarding research services procedures and uses for new personnel.
• Share expertise, resources awareness and service delivery best practices and innovation concepts with Department peers.
• Support information access and decision making tools analysis, design, implementation and support initiatives of the Firm’s Knowledge Management Department.
• Log research and other productive time in the Firm’s research tracking and knowledge base system.
• Manage claims and invoices for purchases for the Atlanta library. Supervise the technical services assistant and filer.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
• 3+ years of research and analysis experience in a law firm, professional services or corporate law firm research environment.
• Masters of Library Science degree, J.D., or equivalent professional experience.
• Knowledge of standard legal research sources both in print and online.
• Strong client and team interpersonal and consensus generating collaboration skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, perform under tight time deadlines and flexibly adjust to changing priorities.
Dentons offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans. We are an Affirmative Action Employer. Dentons adheres to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.