In conjunction with its annual holiday party, ALLA and SLA Georgia are again partnering with the Georgia Truancy Intervention Project to provide holiday gifts to children and families involved with TIP. Bring gifts for TIP and celebrate the season at Rí Rá Irish Pub!
TIP is asking for donations of toys and other items this year. Here are some suggestions (you can purchase whatever you’d like, however):
|Age of Children||Items to Include (New Items ONLY, please)|
|1-5 years old||school supplies (blunt scissors, crayons, pencils, glue sticks, paper, etc.) books, games, toys, hand-held games, socks, playing cards, flashlights, tinker toys, flash cards, coloring books, slinkies, dolls, puzzles, teddy bears, gloves, uniform clothing etc.|
|6-10 years old||school supplies (composition books, paper, pencils, calculators, etc.), playing cards, books, puzzles, games, eight-balls, slinkies, one-size-fits-all unisex gloves, small remote control toys, yo-yos, uniform clothing, etc.|
|11-13 years old||school supplies (composition books, paper, pencils, calculators, etc.), books, playing cards, one-size-fits-all unisex gloves, unisex socks, unisex watches, uniform clothing etc.|
|14-17 years old||school supplies (composition books, paper, pencils, calculators, etc.), Gift cards, headphones, uniform clothing, etc.|
- Gifts do not have to be wrapped, but can be placed in gift bags if you’d like.
- Age groups are split pretty evenly between girls and boys, so you can purchase items for either gender.
- Uniform clothing includes solid color polo tops, khaki or black pants, sweat shirts, and undergarments. If purchasing clothes, please include gift receipts.
- Gift cards such as Kroger, Wal-Mart, Target, etc. are good for parents.
- Please be sensitive to religious differences and refrain from purchasing religious items.