Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises staff to include: prioritizing and assigning work; conducting performance evaluations; ensuring staff are trained; ensuring that employees follow policies and procedures; maintaining a healthy and safe working environment; and, making hiring, termination, and disciplinary recommendations
- Oversees the day to day operations of the law library and research section to include promoting library services and resources and long range planning;
- Provides reference and research guidance to judges, attorneys, and other legal staff;
- Maintains technologies and databases in the law library and implements new systems when needed;
- Maintains inventory of resources and publications;
- Oversees the budget for the law library to include forecasting future needs and purchasing supplies and equipment;
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science;
- Five years of related library experience;
- or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
The applicant selected for the position is subject to a criminal and financial background check.
This position is listed on the County’s job website or resumes can be submitted to Kimberly Ciccaglione in the Administrative Office of the Courts at email@example.com.